Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

classroom calendars.....how much do u pay?

Posted by   + Show Post

I need to get one. I would like to get one that also has the weather, yesterday today tomorrow, etc.

How much can I expect to spend for one? Other options besides buying one? where do you get yours at?

Thanks

Tammy

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Replies (11-14):
rglrtmmy
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Well..... I went to the local store, I call it the school store, called the wise owl to see how their prices compared to what I was finding on line with shipping.

I found a calendar!!! I went to walmart and bought 6' of velcro and the calendar is all done and up! I'll have to take pictures of our room soon and post them.

tammy

mrs.musquiz
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

i bought some window clings (you dont have to use them on windows either) from the Dollar Tree today that were Weather themed. I also bought some that were currency, colors, and clock/time themed. I didnt see any day of the week ones but they did have the day of the week posters.

But if you want the actual pocket calendar, I seen one at Barnes and Noble today. But I cant remember the price, sorry

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM
I made one last year for less then $10..it was nice..just time consuming.
I also saw a nice little one at Walmart for $9.95(probably getting it because it takes up less space)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chlippr77
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I found a scrap piece of "duck cloth" at Walmart for $3.  I found the month day and number cards online (TeachersPayTeachers.com I think, just check the free stuff).  My oldest daughter and I worked on it after everone went to bed on night (until 3 am).  We have plans to add the weather stuff, but this is what it looked like when we considered it done for the night. Our front door is metal so we used magnets to hold it up (that's what the little black dots are at the top).  And the number cards I found have numbers for every month (except August, but I'm guessing they will be out later this month), and they are all free to download.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)