Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM
  • 15 Replies
What did you do this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:58 AM
We had a birthday party Saturday. I also took Julia to get her hair cut. Sunday we went to the grocery, cleaned some more, and then the girls played with their friend. Julia had her first sleepover at someone else's house that wasn't family. I'm anxiously waiting for her to come home and tell me about it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:32 AM

We did nothing exciting this weekend.  I just got some cleaning done around the house.  The kids went to the park with a friend yesterday.  Pretty boring!LOL

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Exhausting! We had our family reunion in VT on Saturday at a large lake, which resulted in my pasty body being sun burned. Then Sunday it was clean up the cabin and make the 4 1/2-5 hour drive home....my kids thought it was historical that I was buried in the front passsanger seat by books since I was working on next semester curriculum in the car.. Hehe
oredeb
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM

party! hahaha my friend had her 50th birthday so we had a party!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I love boring weekend ;)

Quoting irvinehiker:

We did nothing exciting this weekend.  I just got some cleaning done around the house.  The kids went to the park with a friend yesterday.  Pretty boring!LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Sounds fun though! How'd the planning go?

Quoting KickButtMama:

Exhausting! We had our family reunion in VT on Saturday at a large lake, which resulted in my pasty body being sun burned. Then Sunday it was clean up the cabin and make the 4 1/2-5 hour drive home....my kids thought it was historical that I was buried in the front passsanger seat by books since I was working on next semester curriculum in the car.. Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
How fun! July is a popular birthday month!

Quoting oredeb:

party! hahaha my friend had her 50th birthday so we had a party!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM

We had a busy weekend! Thursday Hannah and I went up to my MIL's house. Friday Hubby joined us and we went to a garage sale and got a HUGE doll house for Hannah for $15 (looked it up and it sells for $200 not assembled at hobby lobby, $500 assembled) It needs work, but Hannah is excited to work on it!! 

Then Saturday we went to White water forest and played in the water all afternoon. Ended the night with a movie at home and a bubble bath. 
Then Sunday we went up to Dayton to see my dad and niece since we missed her birthday last weekend due to the evil Croup.  

Now we are lounging around the house with the little guy I baby sit. And I am making the list for Hannah's birthday party in October. 

I have to figure out how to make enough Mac and cheese for the mac and cheese bar Hannah wants, for about 25 kids, and 50 adults. 

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Quoting Boobah:

Great! I'm nearly done with the outline, then I just have to find the resources.
usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Hubby & I went out for my birthday but it was a waisted effort because all the nice restaurants where closed because of a boil water ordnance, so we got stuff to BBQ & just went back home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)