Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What did you do this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Replies (11-15):
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM

When was your b-day???  Happy Birthday!

Quoting usmom3:

Hubby & I went out for my birthday but it was a waisted effort because all the nice restaurants where closed because of a boil water ordnance, so we got stuff to BBQ & just went back home.

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Me too!!!  Boring is good... hanging out together is the best.  I love just sitting on the porch having ice cream with the kids, reading a book, things like that.  I remember the days when I couldn't wait to leave the house, now I'd rather just be here. 

Quoting Boobah:

I love boring weekend ;)

Quoting irvinehiker:

We did nothing exciting this weekend.  I just got some cleaning done around the house.  The kids went to the park with a friend yesterday.  Pretty boring!LOL

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Awww ~                     Happy Belated Birthday! 

I wished I had known. I would have sent you something.   Where you able to get to enjoy anything? I hope? 

Quoting usmom3:

Hubby & I went out for my birthday but it was a waisted effort because all the nice restaurants where closed because of a boil water ordnance, so we got stuff to BBQ & just went back home.

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:44 PM

It was on Monday the 16th but we had to wait until this weekend to go out.

Quoting irvinehiker:

When was your b-day???  Happy Birthday!

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

We came home & BBQed with the kids so it wasn't to bad just disappointing that we didn't get to eat at a restaurant that we would normally never get to eat at & have time as just us!

Quoting kirbymom:

Awww ~                     Happy Belated Birthday! 

I wished I had known. I would have sent you something.   Where you able to get to enjoy anything? I hope? 

Quoting usmom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)