Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschool curriculum is ready to go!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'll probably be posting here more in the next few weeks. My friend who is helping me with the lesson plans has got everything setup for me. I'm just waiting on the last of the materials I ordered to arrive, and she is also going to help me get an actual schedule worked out (waiting til I found out how is therapy sessions are going to be scheduled). Yeah, I need a little help there too, LOL. But everything else I can handle. I'm aiming to start on August 20th, which will be a week after we get back from vacation (and hopefully we'll be finished repainting our kitchen, because right now, our only spot for him to sit at to work--the dining table--is covered with kitchen stuff :p).

BTW, if it hasn't been finished, Rainbow Resource has free shipping on orders for $50 or more, until Sept.

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
oredeb
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM

yea thatgirl!!!! sounds like your eager to start!!! thats great you have a friend their to help you!!  yes come post we love it!!

thatgirl70
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Very eager! She's eager herself, says she's looking forward to homeschooling another student, LOL. Though she's not actually here, we live in different states. But whenever there's something I need help with, we'll be a keyboard click or webcam away!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)