Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So here I am, ready to type out my curriculum outline...but CM is so much fun. What are you procrastinating?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 44 Replies

I am on the desktop, Nikki is sleeping, I should have that thing typed out, STAT...but I'm lazy. LOL

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Sweeping the kitchen, I have no desire. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina.2006
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM
I should be cooking a decent breakfast (we are snacking). After that I need to clean, I cant really put it off much longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowangel1979
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on here instead of cleaning.
I need to hit purchase on my book/workbook order. It's been sitting in my "cart" for 3 weeks now. I know when I hit purchase It's done, and there's no turning back. LOL.

He already flew threw the workbooks I did get.

No curriculum to type up, I'm winging it.
(sounds so taboo to actually say it LOL..)

I love Michigan, no laws.LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM

In Ohio you have to give them an outline, but they can't hold you to it. LOL You just have to show you thought about it. I know some who have wrote, 'I'll teach them what I want, when I want,' and left it at that, but I'm pretty sure your superintendent could reject that if he wanted. LOLOLOL

Quoting snowangel1979:

I'm on here instead of cleaning.
I need to hit purchase on my book/workbook order. It's been sitting in my "cart" for 3 weeks now. I know when I hit purchase It's done, and there's no turning back. LOL.

He already flew threw the workbooks I did get.

No curriculum to type up, I'm winging it.
(sounds so taboo to actually say it LOL..)

I love Michigan, no laws.LOL.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM

My whole downstairs needs swept. Oy!

Quoting bmw29:

Sweeping the kitchen, I have no desire. LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM

My fireplace room is BEGGING for attention, but I'm ignoring it. LOL

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I should be cooking a decent breakfast (we are snacking). After that I need to clean, I cant really put it off much longer.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Me too. I am also sick. I am suppose to be cleaning but took a break and havent got up agian.  I just dont feel good. Oh well my kids are too quite.  I have to go see what they have gotten into.  Back to work.

ballerina.2006
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM
I have a double ear infection and hvent done anythin in 2 weeks :( i don't have a choice now.

Feel better hun!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Me too. I am also sick. I am suppose to be cleaning but took a break and havent got up agian.  I just dont feel good. Oh well my kids are too quite.  I have to go see what they have gotten into.  Back to work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Painting my kitchen. I didn't work on it yesterday because I had errands to run and appts to go to. 

I really wish we would have hired painters (which I'm tempted to do to get the rest of the house done).

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM

You too.

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I have a double ear infection and hvent done anythin in 2 weeks :( i don't have a choice now.

Feel better hun!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)