Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So excited to start homeschooling!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
This will be my first year homeschooling and I am so excited! I can not wait to start!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleacorn
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Yay! This is my fourth year homeschooling, but the first I'll be homeschooling all of them, so I'm super excited too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coala
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM

We did 1/3 of the school year last year...long story.  We just finished getting all of our supplies and everything organized.  I am so excited to get started!!!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We did half the year last year (also long story) But this year I'll be schooling 2!  So yay!  we are excited too.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommy242012:

This will be my first year homeschooling and I am so excited! I can not wait to start!

Awesome!

Hi mommy242012. Welcome to the group and to the wonderful adventures of homeschooling.  :)   This is my 13th year and I still get excited when we start. lol 

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Yea!!!!  You are about to begin the most awesome adventure with your family!!  I am in my 20th yr of home education     :-)

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
It's my first year too!!! Well I've been hsing preschool, but she's moved out of preschool material and is ready for kindergarten. :) I'm very excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

yea!!!!! this is a great time of year, everyones raring to go!!! it feels great!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Yay, this will be my...ER...NOT first year...lol I've been HS'ing for nearly a decade. But I still get excited each year!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM
We are going into year 2 - second grade and preschool. Even with being preggo and sick last year we had a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to this year :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM

That's awesome!  I find that age is so much fun to watch and teach. It is exciting!  :) 

Quoting armygirl16:

It's my first year too!!! Well I've been hsing preschool, but she's moved out of preschool material and is ready for kindergarten. :) I'm very excited

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)