Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So excited to start homeschooling!

Posted by   + Show Post
This will be my first year homeschooling and I am so excited! I can not wait to start!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I actually love to start our school year when we start up. Its such a wonderful time accelerating to the next level. I love to watch the kids tackle new areas of subjects levels of understanding. Watching that lightbulb effect is such a thrill for me, knowing I helped turn it on.  lol

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM

YAY...I'm excited too..

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM
This will be our first official year also,we did a little during June and July, we're so excited and can't wait to finish our little school area and finish getting our books and supplies and get started full time the middle of August,congratulations on starting your first year,I think it will be awesome spending so much time with our kiddos:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I am, too! It's my first year and we're jumping in at the high school level, so I feel like I'm in this big time crunch to get everything in.

I just finished writing out the quarter plans for US History and American Lit. Nothing too detailed, but just enough to make sure we stay on track.

BambiF
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM

We're newbies too.  DD is only 3 1/2, she has an early birthday so just missed the cutoff to start kindergarten this fall...so this year is really a 'trial run' for us lol.  If it's a total flop then no harm no foul!
 Fingers crossed it works out :)

thatgirl70
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:58 AM

It'll be my first time too, good luck! I'm also excited! A little scared, but excited. :)

awilliams77
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:05 AM
I need some of your excitement! This will be my 26th yr; graduated 3; 1 left in 7th grade. I am tired! Not of hs, wouldnt trade it for the world. Just tired in general. Been working 3rd shift since April, will change again in September to 2nd shift if all goes as planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superwoman0105
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM

It's my first year too.  I have one going to second and one in prek.  I can't even say the word homeschooling without squealing with excitement!

mommy242012
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:04 PM
My kids are in prek what curriculum are you using?

Quoting superwoman0105:

It's my first year too.  I have one going to second and one in prek.  I can't even say the word homeschooling without squealing with excitement!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissaoliver79
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

1st year for us too... we got the boxes in the livinf room teasing us..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)