Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 7 Replies
This summer is flying by! What did you do this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Saturday was cleaning, and dropped the girls and dh off to swim at the YMCA while I ran errands.
Sunday more cleaning, errands and the party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Sunday sucked.  Visit from the in-laws.  FIL took the boys for a walk, and Quentin ran into a sapling that had a hornets nest on it!  Got 5 stings and swelled all up!  We had to sit up till midnight making sure the swelling stopped spreading.  Yep, sucked!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Got a new car and tried not to die from coughing.  I am still sick. I wanted to get the house done and the school room set up.  Because I am sick my husband didnt do it.  Hopefully I feel better by next weekend.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Saturday we went to my daughter's All Star swim meet. Unfortunatly she was disqualified but the fact she even made it there was a miracle in itself. Yesterday was the team pool party to mark the end of the season. She recieved a perfect attendance award for making it to every meet and she won Most Improved for Girls 8 & under, but really it was most improved for the whole team. She had a 505% improvment!   Other than spending our days at the pool everything else was attempting to clean up the house and baking cookies all day yesterday for the swim party. I now have waaaaaay too many snickerdoodles lol

WantedNameTaken
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Spent Saturday running errands and buying an over-the-range microwave. Went to church Sunday then dropped off DS16 for a week of band camp.  

DH worked hard to install the microwave, but I have to stain the smaller cabinet that we had to buy to replace the one that was above the stove.  It's just like us to have a weekend project spill over into the week.  LOL!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:56 PM

On Saturday I went for a walk with my second son(13). He asked me! I was so happy.  Friday was relaxing from Thursday's activities. And Sunday was laid back as well.  Oh, and hubby put together a stereo system for me since mine was on the fritz.  So, all in all, not too bad a weekend. :)  Thanks for asking. So, how about you Boobah, how was your weekend? How is your baby?  :)

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I had to spend th weekend doing virtually nothing. For some reason my blood was crazy thin (3 times my normal) so I couldn't move around too much for fear of causing a hemmorhage. So I have been working on my co-op classes, I'm going to be doing a middleschoolers level math (algebra, geometry, a little calculus and trig) and our Percy Jackson class.. Woot woot!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)