Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

The UPS woman came today and, bless her, she brought our k12 materials:

That's my kindergartener.  The phonics and handwriting didn't fit in the pic so:

And here's the 2nd grader and all his stuff!

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (21-22):
brandonsmommy5
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Oh my! That's a lot of supplies! My supplies are supposed to be here by August 2nd...I can't wait either! I'm so glad that I can print some things from their website though because our school started July 30th. I'm afraid my two will get a little behind but not by much. Plus, I think if I take the weekend to get the kids caught up on missed lessons, we'll be back up to speed by Monday.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Quoting brandonsmommy5:

Oh my! That's a lot of supplies! My supplies are supposed to be here by August 2nd...I can't wait either! I'm so glad that I can print some things from their website though because our school started July 30th. I'm afraid my two will get a little behind but not by much. Plus, I think if I take the weekend to get the kids caught up on missed lessons, we'll be back up to speed by Monday.

Our school isn't supposed to start until Sept 4th.  When the website was down the other day I was hoping the lessons were going up.  I don't have enouh info to start Science or History (that's what they REALLY want to do) But they are already doing math, language arts, and phonics.  They were begging!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN