Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Good morning!  I am a mom of 4girls 21,19, 18 and 5!! I will be home schooling my 5 yr old and this is new to me as all my others went to public school!  I live on the Gulf coast of Florida and looking to meet other moms of young home schoolers!!  I taught pre k for 8 years in a public school setting.

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Replies (11-17):
usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Welcome to the group!

romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Welcome altmans6.  I thought you might want to check out the Florida Parent Educators Association's website. 

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Welcome!!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Welcome! I'm Shannon and I HS my 2 boys. My eldest just turned 11 and has special needs (on the autism spectrum) and my youngest, 8, is a little tyrant! Lol. We've always HS'ed. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

You should check out your local HS association (you can do a google search) and YahooGroups for groups that meet up in your area.

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Hi altmans6! Welcome to our group!  

I'm Sonja and I homeschool 6 of 7.   16, 15,13,11,9,6,3.  I was homeschooling 7 but I just had my first graduate this past school year and am looking forward to hopefully graduating a second one this school year. 

Do you have any plans or ideas for how and what with, you would like to teach you kiddos? 

undefined

southernwldchld
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Welcome! I am homeschooling a 2yo, 5yo, 7yo, 8yo, and 13yo.

We have not always homeschooled, my oldest was in public until 3rd grade when we moved from an excellent school system in Georgia, to a horrible school system in Washington. 

awilliams77
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Welcome! I am hs my 12 yo son, daughters aged 17,19,22 are out of hs now. Yes, we have always homeschooled, k through graduation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)