Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weather

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
How is the weather by you? It is fantastic here this weekend!! 70's cool and breezy. I could live in this weather all year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
oredeb
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM

its 58 right now, but i hear its gona be high 80s!  and ohhh does my garden love it!! the tomatoes are turning red!!!

swim-mom72
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM

It is summer, in Houston, Texas. So I do not even need to step outside to know it is HOT and humid! LOL! It think it is suppose to be a bit cooler today, with only a high of 96 : )

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM

It is HOT in the upper 90's & lower 100's

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM

It's beautiful here!!  Cool, breezy and in the mid 70's.  I just love it!!  I think this is the first time I've had the ac  off all summer. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Our cherry tomatoes are coming like crazy now! I'm thinking salad with dinner tonights pot roast! Mmmm

Quoting oredeb:

its 58 right now, but i hear its gona be high 80s!  and ohhh does my garden love it!! the tomatoes are turning red!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM
It's been crazy hot for Ohio. Our electric bill was insane last month.

Quoting irvinehiker:

It's beautiful here!!  Cool, breezy and in the mid 70's.  I just love it!!  I think this is the first time I've had the ac  off all summer. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajmurphy
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

i live in georgia nad i feel the same way lol

Quoting swim-mom72:

It is summer, in Houston, Texas. So I do not even need to step outside to know it is HOT and humid! LOL! It think it is suppose to be a bit cooler today, with only a high of 96 : )

american flag ribbon

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I live in AL and it is actually cooler today and the humidity is alot lower.  So, it was actually bearable today.  normally we don't step foot outside the house unless we have to..lol.  It has been a really hot summer.  Many days with 100+ heat index.  I can't wait for fall!!!  I think it is supposed to be around 90 all week which is much better than 96-100+!

My husband and I were talking about this today.  He said he noticed that the dog's coat is already starting to get thicker.  We have also noticed a few of the trees' leaves turning red and a few have even started falling off.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Quoting Boobah:

Yes it has definitely been yot for ohio. I don't even want to see my electric bill for this month.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN