Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ikea is a little piece of heaven.

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 19 Replies
We went yesterday and I wanted everything. Oh what I could do and how organized I'd be if I could afford it!
Instead, I got just a few things, spent about $30. It's so hard not to buy all the goodies!

Am I the only organization freak in here? I could seriously spend hours in Ikea or staples. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TxMommyOfBoys
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah my husband wont even take me to Ikea anymore. I seriously think organization is better than sex. Just sayin.

oredeb
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM

so you made it to ikea! its sure got a lot of stuff! i get my big paper rolls there for school,

Danielle163
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

It's probably for the best I've never heard of this place-LOL I'm already ODing on curriculum----total addict. (I'm not close to a Staples) 

usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM

We don't have one here!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Lol ~ me too!!!!

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Yeah my husband wont even take me to Ikea anymore. I seriously think organization is better than sex. Just sayin.

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM

We don't either.  The closest one is an hour and a half.  My daughter got to go there a couple of weeks ago when she was in the twin cities.  Her favorite thing was the swedish meatballs!  No organizing for that girl!!

Quoting usmom3:

We don't have one here!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I have never set foot in an Ikea but I am an organization freak for sure.  I've learned organization is your friend when you're homeschooling.  I hate it when I go to clean a school shelf and find something I could have used a year ago but forgot I had!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM
We don't have one close to us,but I looked online and they have some amazing stuff,I love Kirkland's ,but it's nothing like IKEA, I wish we had one I would totally be addicted :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Seriously I have to have addiction counseling if I step foot in there! I'm an organization hoochie!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Oh, I agree. Lol

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)