Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ikea is a little piece of heaven.

Posted by   + Show Post
We went yesterday and I wanted everything. Oh what I could do and how organized I'd be if I could afford it!
Instead, I got just a few things, spent about $30. It's so hard not to buy all the goodies!

Am I the only organization freak in here? I could seriously spend hours in Ikea or staples. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Replies (11-19):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
I did and it was fantastic. I meant to get a roll and forgot. Kevin works 7 minutes from there, so I'll be okay. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

so you made it to ikea! its sure got a lot of stuff! i get my big paper rolls there for school,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Ours has only been here a few years. I am in love.

Quoting usmom3:

We don't have one here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I've done that already and it's only our second year! I WILL be more organized!

Quoting irvinehiker:

I have never set foot in an Ikea but I am an organization freak for sure.  I've learned organization is your friend when you're homeschooling.  I hate it when I go to clean a school shelf and find something I could have used a year ago but forgot I had!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maridel
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Oh my dd loves those meatballs lol! And I do love ikea, but not s o excited with their art stuff once I realized they aren't washable!

Quoting irvinehiker:

We don't either.  The closest one is an hour and a half.  My daughter got to go there a couple of weeks ago when she was in the twin cities.  Her favorite thing was the swedish meatballs!  No organizing for that girl!!

Quoting usmom3:

We don't have one here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shari55
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I love to be organized, at home and work(this is one area that I wish my supervisors would improve at...and they are trying). I feel that it is very important that our environments are organized, because it helps our children to learn.

Without Faith there is no Hope, Without Hope there is no Faith, this is true in all religions.

Shari

aldmom0408
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Like others I don't have an ikea close but I have seen their stuff and I would def be addicted. Staples , barnes noble, hobby lobby ,and michael's get me in trouble every time:)
whitepaw7
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM

love them both... But ikea is 3 hrs from here...probably for the best I would have trouble if they were too much closer!

mynameismuerte
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Oooh I am so with you on this!!  I'm a freak and if I were let loose in IKEA the damage would be severe! LOL.  We go to the same IKEA as you and it's like 35 minutes away from us but totally worth it! 

melindabelcher
by Mel on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Ooooooooo!!!! I hadnt even thought of ikea!!!!! Theres one seriously like 5 minutes or less from my house! Tonight is supposed to be date night......guess where that will be! And dh and I just both got paid today!!!! Which means ikea is about to get paid. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)