Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

making a book of our trip

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I just had to share with you all the idea my mother in law had today...... We took our trip to the zoo and decided to make one of those picture books you can have made of the animals we saw that day....we will be putting in pictures of the animals themselves and then pictures of the girls at the park in between :)

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
usmom3
by BJ on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Sounds like a fun way to remember a fun trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I bet your girls will love it! I have been thinking about doing something similar but making it part of an alphabet safari with my 4 year old. I have to make sure our zoo has animals from a-z though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JocelynsMama1
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM

i wanted to do that but it was hard trying to find an animal or every letter that we could get a good picture of....this week we did and A and B and while we were there she did remember to tell me A was for alligator and B was or bear though :)

Quoting kittyfaery:

I bet your girls will love it! I have been thinking about doing something similar but making it part of an alphabet safari with my 4 year old. I have to make sure our zoo has animals from a-z though.

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Awesome!
kittyfaery
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
That is what I am afraid of. I was going to check their website first and kind of figure it out. I haven't mentioned it to my son yet.

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

i wanted to do that but it was hard trying to find an animal or every letter that we could get a good picture of....this week we did and A and B and while we were there she did remember to tell me A was for alligator and B was or bear though :)

Quoting kittyfaery:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
That would be fun to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

good idea your mom in law has!!! we wana see it when your done!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute! Would love to see pics when it's done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)