Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I am so EXCITED!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was not expecting the rest of my books until the middle of next week.  We heard a vehicle pull into the yard and my husband looked out and it was the UPS truck.  I knew immediately what it was.

I am so excited that the rest of our books came in. 

We were planing on starting the 27th but now I think we will start next Wednesday instead.  that will give us three days to kind of get into routine.  I have to show the boys how to work the computer program.  I have to set up and teach my daughter how to stay in the stations that I am setting up while I work with the boys.  I also have to show all of them where all their books and assignment folders are.  I also have to show them where to put finished work and stuff like that. 

I think that by starting Wednesday it will really be a good way for us to see how the schedule I made is going to work and make adjustments as necessary...

I am so very very EXCITED!!!

by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM

That is super exciting.  We use k12 and start tomorrow and because I have been sick we are no where near set up.  I have to get it all done tonight after the kids go to bed.  I am praying I get it done or tomorrow is going to suck.  But I am excited for you.

mommy242012
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM
That is so exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM

yea!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)