Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Friday Night - In or Out? 8/17

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are your plans for later?

Home stuff or heading out?

have a nice weekend

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:46 PM

We are staying home.  I am probably sending my hubby to the store though.  The only way we are going out is if we go swimming which I dont think we will since I cough up a lung everytime I move.

pixydustmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM

In, When the demon spawn niece and nephew go home I have to run to the grocery store for dinner. After that there is a yummy Sweet muscadine wine waiting for me in the fridge (probably while making dinner!) and hopfully the hubs and I can finish watching "Tin Man" tonight on Netflix.

oredeb
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

hahahahahahahaha

Quoting pixydustmommy:

In, When the demon spawn niece and nephew go home I have to run to the grocery store for dinner. After that there is a yummy Sweet muscadine wine waiting for me in the fridge (probably while making dinner!) and hopfully the hubs and I can finish watching "Tin Man" tonight on Netflix.

oredeb
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

home stuff to hot to be out in it! when it gets over 80 here we get all these alerts on our news channel, telling everyone to be careful, we are having a heat wave! well we are having a real one  now and its in the 90s-100s, to hot for us here, not use to it, you back east can have your heat back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

We will be in , I probaly will watch a movie on netflix tonight with the kiddos and hubby.have a nice weekend

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hanging around the house. DH works til 9

Jenn_14
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

This evening i am getting my first ever brazilian wax!!! since my man comes home from deployment in a week and a half! So i imagine after that horror i will just go curl in a ball and die!

pixydustmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Quoting oredeb:

home stuff to hot to be out in it! when it gets over 80 here we get all these alerts on our news channel, telling everyone to be careful, we are having a heat wave! well we are having a real one  now and its in the 90s-100s, to hot for us here, not use to it, you back east can have your heat back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, you can keep it! We didn't even hit 90 today! (Eastern Virginia)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:39 PM

In, always, in.

Shari55
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM

staying in,need to work on a new budget since my husband just found out that he is out of a job in two weeks.  Also have some paperwork for school to do and since it will be a busy weekend got to get it done.

Shari, wife to bestfriend John (4/88), mom to Heather(1/77),Nyssa(4/89),Michaela (8/94) and four fur babies (cats)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)