Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are you doing for preschool?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Moms! I am new to the group - and am going to start preschool for my 3 year old in a couple weeks. Just curious what worked / didn't work for you kids? I would love to hear about your schedule and how many hours worked for you as well. I will also be teaching with my sister and her three year old.

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Replies (11-14):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM
We are using weefolkart.com for my 3yo. It's a simple (free) curric that isn't overwhelming or too much. I am schooling a 7yo as well so I can't devote all my time to prek. She will be included in much of the 7 yo studies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I've never heard of it.

Quoting Boobah:

We are using weefolkart.com for my 3yo. It's a simple (free) curric that isn't overwhelming or too much. I am schooling a 7yo as well so I can't devote all my time to prek. She will be included in much of the 7 yo studies.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I hadn't either. It's Waldorf inspired, and is much like Charlotte mason. I came across it and fell in love. Lol. Can't beat free too :)

Quoting mem82:

I've never heard of it.

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:48 AM

AMEN! lol

Quoting Boobah:

I hadn't either. It's Waldorf inspired, and is much like Charlotte mason. I came across it and fell in love. Lol. Can't beat free too :)

Quoting mem82:

I've never heard of it.

Quoting Boobah:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)