Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What's on your list ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (41-43):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:29 PM

ohhh...crap... I just realised..we are missing gymnastics. I totally forgot what day of the week it is and it's too late to make it there now :( OOPSIE!

We got busy dealing with dis-enrolling Ds from the public school and DH is at a dentist appointment.

I need to do Laundry

make dinner

work at the taco book at the fair again

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Maridel
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Oh its an awesome series by Discovery Channel. First they did Planet Earth, a really cool series where they got up close and personal with land animals. Then they did Blue Planet, same concept but all underwater creatures. I had both series on DVD but my mom borrowed it and never gave it back. LoL but at least Blue Planet is on Netflix!

Quoting oredeb:

what is blue planet maridel??

Quoting Maridel:

We started our day with an episode of Blue Planet on netflix (i was still half asleep, adjusting to a newborn).
the girls and I did some minor housework.
Schoolwork
Had a visit from a friend.
Now i'm just trying to stay awake and entertain the girls for the rst of the day.

katetheredhead
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi, I am new to homeschooling this year and wonder if anyone can offer any words of wisdom on curriculums, helpful websites, anything! My daughter is going to be in 2nd grade. Thanks so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN