Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do -friday

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
What did you do today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM
We went to breakfast with my mom, then walmart because my cordless phone died, lowes for her tool, then home. Placed an orderfor my business, made the kids lunch, and just ate a brownie. :) kayla is on me sleeping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Oh,i still need to fold towels, make dinner, more homeschool stuff, relax....wait, I don't do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Aug. 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM
We went to the store to get 3 dry erase boards and a few more things and we went to the hair place to purchase some hair bows,the girls already completed their schoolwork ,I must admit that it was a little hectic when we first started our first full day,but as the days go by it's getting easier and we're getting into a daily routine,I also did a little organizing in our little school area, I have more to do, I need to go to Target and purchase two bookcases,I got a load of laundry washed and it's waiting to go in the dryer and I also have one load waiting to be washed,the kids have ate lunch already and a snack, now they are on the computer playing a learning game*Have a nice weekend everyone*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BramblePatch
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Molly, age 4, is in her first rodeo tonight....so we made some cookies to take to the potluck....and its a take it easy kind of afternoon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Aug. 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM
School, dealt with customers, and tidied up the house..getting ready for a play date with Channell07 and one of her kiddos. Turns out we met once when we were younger and went to the same school. Lol probably would have never met up again if not for this group.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Tried not to get too frustrated with not having my computer to be on and having to use my oldest's computer until I get mine repaired or get a new one.  :)

undefined

oredeb
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:44 PM

doctor appt for parents all day

we are home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN