Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So what's the damage this year? To you pocket book, that is! How much have you spent on curriculum? It always makes me cringe when I hit that "confirm order" button, knowing that I will spend more second semester (inevitably she will fly through her math and science so I will need to buy more).

ETA: Color me sleep. I just realized I asked you guys to fess up but didn't include the info myself. Lol. Thus far I've spent about $600 for my rising 6th grader and rising preschooler; we will usually spend another few hundred at the beginning of second semester to replace curricula that has been finished. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one :)

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (41-43):
kajira
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

thank god for printers and ink. LOL

thatgirl70
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

No idea, I didn't keep track, maybe $100? Some stuff my friend shared with me. I realized I still need a few supplies.

duchessofdirt
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kajira:

thank god for printers and ink. LOL

EXACTLY!! I say that all the time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)