Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Im struggling to get the house clean and maintain plus homeschool.

Anyone amazing with schedules?

I have four girls (6,4,3,6 mths)
I homeschool the 6 yr old and almost 5 year old about 6 hours a day at least broken up on to 5 classes1 of which is done on their own. The baby eats every three hours starting at 7 am for 30 min. I get up at 5 am and go to sleep at 10.

I have a cage to clean three times a week and a two story four bedroom 3 bath house to clean plus yard work.

Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Replies (11-12):
katetheredhead
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I use http://www.flylady.com/, got my control journal, each day is planned, meals are planned by the month, errands, 1 day a week, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, crafting, organizing...it will take you 1 to 2 months until your house "runs itself" but once it does, you will never skip a beat...seriously, I sleep until 7:30am, rest for an hour each afternoon, serve 3 hots and a clean cot to every member of my house each day...my friends seriously think I am neurotic and crazy...but you know what? We have an amazing life, with no stress in regards to house work, meals, clean laundry, we never run out of household supplies...the best is that, whenever I am indisposed (sick, had a baby, surgery, etc) anyone who comes over to help can just look in my control journal and follow my routine....so I rarely get off schedule. I do also have Holiday control journals and travel control journals as well as crisis control journals....I promise you, you can do it all....and be happy!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Sep. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I'm amazing at delegation. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN