Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What does your child want to be when they grow up?

Posted by   + Show Post

Cole wants to be an army man. lol

by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Replies (31-37):
Mommy2Phenley
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:18 PM
4yo DD today said she wants to be "a funny mommy princess".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Wow. Tell your daughter that she is very ambitious. I'll bet she will be one of the creative thinkers that pushes the normal to new highs. :)   yay!  

Quoting Rockabye:

Myalmost 4 yr old DD wants to be a really big deer lion bird that makes rainbows and stars lol

undefined

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:38 AM

My eldest fluctuates, she likes animals so veterinarian is on her list, but she also likes rocks, minerals and bones so archaeologist and geologist have also made her list of what she'd like to be when she grows up.

My second has since age 5 has always wanted to be an astronaut and she's also always wanted to go to Mars.

My third since age 3 has wanted to be a doctor, specific field has ranged for heart or brain surgeon to an OBGYN, but it's a field she's expressed great interest in and hasn't wavered in her fascination of it.

My fourth and youngest also fluctuates like my eldest.  For the most part he's wanted to be like his daddy a computer programmer, however when he sees a police officer or fireman he wants to be like them too.

For me, I don't care what they choose to do for a living.  All I hope for is that they lead a happy and stable life.

falling.rayn
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Z wants to be a geriatric nurse, Alex wants to be a paleontologist, and Madison wants to be an endodontist. Z will be starting college next fall so yeah we are sure she is headed in that direction but that can always change of course.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:47 AM
A mommy. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aldmom0408
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Ds(9) wants to be a meteorologist...
Dd(6) want to be a veterinarian ...
EiuGirl316
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Well Dylan is only 3.5 right now, but I'd say a fireman. He's obsessed with firemen and fire trucks and frequently tells us he's going to be a fireman along with his 4 year old cousin. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)