Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Having a terrible time getting mentally organized!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank goodness many of you are starting next Monday. My goal was today, but that came and went with no idea of where to start.

Last year was the first year hs'ing - Kind. and I have curriculum 9most of it is separate studies based off the state standards. )

Why is this so challenging this year? i don't have the schoolroom ready, big piles of my teacher books are in the middle of the floor, much of the curriculum pages are printed but who knows exactly what to present?

I guess I am at a loss because the local Office Depot did not fix their binding machine yet and I don't have a planner bound.

Ugh. Someone make me feel better. Puhlease!

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (11-13):
LovemyQ
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Quoting duchessofdirt:

You are not the only one which means I'm not the only one! We don't start until next week. I still have some material to get and stuff to organize. We finally went into the classroom yesterday and put some stuff on the walls we'll be organizing the room all week. The girls have done a few little refresher worksheets but nothing major yet. 

Have fun!

Whew! *wipes forhead* And I love your screen name.

LovemyQ
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting oredeb:

good morning lovemyq, hahahahaha

well i wouldnt start unless your school room is cleaned up!! thats like if the kitchens  not clean then the housework overcomes you! but if the kitchen is clean then its not so bad!

as for home depot how bout going to another office supply store and getting it done!!!

sit in the middle of the floor in the school room and have at it! get it done and in order!! mondays coming!

LOL, thanks for the kick in the pants! Maybe THAT is what I am missing!

oredeb
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM

hahahahahahahahahah sometimes i need those!!!

Quoting LovemyQ:

Quoting oredeb:

good morning lovemyq, hahahahaha

well i wouldnt start unless your school room is cleaned up!! thats like if the kitchens  not clean then the housework overcomes you! but if the kitchen is clean then its not so bad!

as for home depot how bout going to another office supply store and getting it done!!!

sit in the middle of the floor in the school room and have at it! get it done and in order!! mondays coming!

LOL, thanks for the kick in the pants! Maybe THAT is what I am missing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN