Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

First day of homeschool gym tomorrow! What classes do you have this week?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

It's that time of year. Our classes are starting up. Yay!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
swim-mom72
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

We are gearing up for co-op to start back too! Tuesday is orientation and Friday are classes. I am teaching a class for 7-9 yo called "The Science Chef." That should be fun since we get to eat every week! And my youngest son will be taking American presidents, PE and sign language classes. My oldest got moved up to a higher swim team that has 2 a day practice 2 times a week. So, he will not be joining us for co-op this semester : (

oredeb
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM

yea!!

SusanTheWriter
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM
2 moms liked this

We started last week and had a blast!

Chemistry is on Tuesdays. It's a fairly big class of 17 kids, 3 hours long. The first class was all measurements and review, so it was a little boring for her, but I'm sure it'll pick up!

Friday was our first day of co-op. She had Art, Theatre (she's learning backstage work), and she's on the newspaper staff. She came out so excited to be working with these kids, talking about all the stuff they had in common, and ready to get a jump on her homework for the classes.

Love it!

I'm volunteering in a couple of classes that needed help, plus a jr high speech class that's going to be an absolute hoot.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Our homeschool swim and gym started Tuesday of last week.  The girls had a blast!  

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

The kids are so excited this morning!

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Only computer club for my oldest the other stuff will not start until October.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:07 PM

The children's extra curricular classes started last week and they seem to be enjoying it.  So far they're in a Tennis class and a Japanese school.

chamelinmom
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM

i wish we could find a coop. i did however find a karate class that is free though our church up the road. so i will have that on tuesdays and thursdays. Then october we start piano lessons on wenesdays

JDsmomma07
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM

My son's extra curricular classes don't start until late September/October.  I wish I had gotten him in classes sooner like last year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)