Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

What did you do this weekend?

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM

We did so much this weekend, that I can't remember it all!  But we had a great weekend!  A trip to IKEA Friday, truck and tractor show on Saturday morning, followed by a trip to the local park where we played and explored.  DH and I got to have a dinner date without kids on Saturday night.  Today we cleaned a bit, then went to the River days festival.  Came home and had tacos, now cleaning up and then ready for bed!

Mommy2justone
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Boring weekend here. Did some math school work Saturday, learned more about her beans she is growing, and learned some new words. Today, church, then not much. We played outside for a while tonight, then played a fancy nancy board game before she went to bed. But NEXT weekend we are going camping and Hannah is bringing her best friend!!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hey, did you know on Wednesday you can get in free with free parking to the Cincy zoo?  I so want to go, but can't. :(  It's educators day.  They have tons of educational things to do, plus tips on how you can teach better!  

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Boring weekend here. Did some math school work Saturday, learned more about her beans she is growing, and learned some new words. Today, church, then not much. We played outside for a while tonight, then played a fancy nancy board game before she went to bed. But NEXT weekend we are going camping and Hannah is bringing her best friend!!

Mommy2justone
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Aw man, I have to baby sit my neighbor from 7:30-2 Wednesday and Hannah has Montessori till 3 EDIT* I just looked and they are open till 6!! So we are going! YAY!!

Have you ever gone Nikki? I registered Hannah and myself and printed off the tickets, how do I prove I am a homeschooler? Will they ask questions like that?? Sorry for so many questions.

Quoting Boobah:

Hey, did you know on Wednesday you can get in free with free parking to the Cincy zoo?  I so want to go, but can't. :(  It's educators day.  They have tons of educational things to do, plus tips on how you can teach better!  

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Boring weekend...

Yesterday I stayed home, "cleaned out" the dvr...lol, worked on lesson plans.

Today we made it to church, DS helped serve communion then they had brunch and water balloons to kick off the new year (they run Sunday school with the local schools), came home and worked on the DVR some more. Got to finish lesson plans for next week after dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Cleaned house and sorted through DD's closet on Saturday(that girl has WAY TOO many clothes!!.)  Church and football today.  That's it.  That's my boring life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)