Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Any fellow homeschoolers in Southern CA?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BramblePatch
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Sorry....nope. But I am from there (orange county) and thought I would say "hi".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDsmomma07
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Hey there. You are an hour or so away.  :-/   LOL IF you still lived there ...

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM
There are several of us on the board...I'm just outside of LA in the high desert. We get into town fairly often for field trips. We are going to the LA Co Fair on Wednesday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kttycat84
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I just switched from public to homeschooling. I'm in San Diego.

101stwife
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM

We are in Fort Irwin, Ca.

Tesserae
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Me. Lancaster, CA.

Tesserae
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

We're in Lancaster, are you close???

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

There are several of us on the board...I'm just outside of LA in the high desert. We get into town fairly often for field trips. We are going to the LA Co Fair on Wednesday.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Very, also in Lancaster :)

Do you participate in any of the groups out here?  We are trying to get more active with other homeschoolrs. We have been hermits the last year .. lol We do homeschool gymnastics at Twisters in Palmdale :)

Quoting Tesserae:

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I'm Central Coast. For a few more months. 

Tesserae
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM

We just started in August of this year. My 8 yr old does K12 but I registered as a private school for my 11 yr old (K12 did NOT work for him). We are in zero groups and desperately looking for other homeschoolers. If you have some suggestions or even want to hang out with the kids I'm open! Both of my kids are boys and they love videogames , especially Minecraft and COD, the 8 yr old rides dirtbikes, the older one likes cooking, and they both like lego's.

I also have a 15 yr old son but he goes to Eastside High.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Very, also in Lancaster :)

Do you participate in any of the groups out here?  We are trying to get more active with other homeschoolrs. We have been hermits the last year .. lol We do homeschool gymnastics at Twisters in Palmdale :)

Quoting Tesserae:

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN