Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - tuesday

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM
  • 11 Replies
What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
We got a little school done then headed to the ymca for gym and swim.
Feeding kayla, then more school, dinner, baths, bed, planning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

We just finished the kid's school for today. Its been so rainy here that our outdoor plans got blown. Oh well....perhaps I will have the opportunity to catch up on MY homework tonight.

Aleshad01
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM

The kids just got done with school for the day.  Now I am doing some laundry and need to clean a little before my 2 year old gets up.

BramblePatch
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
We got 90% of school done before lunch, made homemade pizzas for lunch, the kids are now playing while I watch my soap (my vice)....and we will head off on a nature walk in a bit...to collect flowers to press, will press them in books. After that, dinner prep while they play outside, baths after dinner, and then bedtime for kiddos...laundry, cleaning, and lesson prep for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM

School done and doing chores now. Leaving to take oldest to swim practice in about 15 min. Youngest started running a fever to go with his sore throat and congestion he has had the past 2 days, so no jiu-jitsu for him tonight : (

I still need to prepare dinner (taco Tuesday), write the weekly news blast for our co-op, vac upstairs and tidy up the school room.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I got as much school done as I can handle....SOOOOO sick!  Now I'm layng on the couch on cm playing games on pogo (shhhhh... don't tell anyone!)

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I got up and went to the grocery store. Came home to get lunch ready, and put everything away. Now i need to do some school with the kids and then deal with the mountain of clean laundry i have been avoiding. lol

Mommy2justone
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

We didn't do much today, I had an extra kid and it threw everything off. So we did a pumpkin art project, and that was it. I hate days like this, we learned nothing. 

While they were napping I did start a blog, pretty excited about that. I know people on facebook are starting to get tired of me talking about school, so I am going to blog it :) 

Tomorrow is another day. 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM
We did out weekly musician...this week is Vivaldi. Listened to his Four Seasons concertos while we did school. Next musician will be Bach who was instrumental in making Vivaldi popular...

Did our Come Sign with us, ASL...reviewed question words and did introductions.

We are now @ gymnastics (DS2 and DD) and parkour (DS1)...same gym but different classes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superwoman0105
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Today, I want to tell the world about the BIG change that I have made in our curriculum!  We were getting stressed with K12 so we decided to withdraw from it and to switch to the Abeka Program.  We are so excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN