Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It arrives tomorrow!

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:26 AM
  • 5 Replies
Our new science curric will be here tomorrow! Eeep!
It is like Christmas! Even though we just got our big shipment of books for the year like 2 months ago! I love books!
I was browsing at Walmart today and saw a ton I want to get the kids for Christmas.
But first I have to count down the hours until the UPS man drops off our new science book! :D
Is anyone else waiting for packages to arrive??
Kickbutt...did you get your books yet??
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:37 AM

What book/curriclum did you order????

I get really excited, too.   I think that's a great thing because if I can get excited, the kids usually get interested, too.   Then, we have a great learning experience.

oredeb
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:28 AM

did you get it? did you get it???

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Quoting KrissyKC:

What book/curriclum did you order????

I get really excited, too.   I think that's a great thing because if I can get excited, the kids usually get interested, too.   Then, we have a great learning experience.

We ordered Apologia Zoology 2 (sea creatures) we were using Apologia Botany. But decided to push it back until Spring. It will be easier to do the experiments then. :)
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Quoting oredeb:

did you get it? did you get it???

NO :( Stan, Our UPS man, (yes we know him by name. Lol) doesn't run until around 3pm. :P So we are doing school..and laundry and anxiously counting the hours! Haha
coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Hope he comes early!!!  We aren't waiting on anything just yet.  I may be placing an order just after Christmas for a supplemental curric depending on what we decide to do.  I may just do unit studies and get stuff from the library.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)