Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Your weather...

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM
  • 12 Replies
It is a rainy wednesday here. Pretty chilly also, 50/60s.
what is it like where you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tmgonz
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

It will be mid 90's here. We had a tease of fall a few weeks ago. I live in Texas.

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM

We had a hellacious thunderstorm last night! Small hail, power outages, really loud thunder and lightning everywhere. Pretty cool!

We knew where all the flashlights were, but we had to hunt down some candles. And discovered that one of our weather radios needed new batteries, too. Ooops!

It was only scary for a second when DS and I were standing on the screened-in porch and a huge clap of thunder went off right overhead! We both jumped a foot!

pixydustmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

71 now, 86 for the high. Two days ago it was barely 70.....I hate our crazy weather and I'm miffed that I will have to turn the AC back on!

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM

It has started out a little chilly but is supposed to warm up to the mid 80's.  It is going to be another beautiful fall day!

Perfect weather to be outside.  So, I told my kids that we need to get our work done early so we can spend lots of time outside.

swim-mom72
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM

i don't even have to look outside or check the weather channel to tell you it will be hot today, probably somewhere in the early 90's....we also live in Texas : )

oredeb
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM

we are having weather like we havent had in year! no rain!!!!!!!! i just cant believe it!! no rain!

its been getting down in the 30s/40s and up in the 70s and 80s later this week they say! and no rain!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM

It is cold, rainy and windy.  But on the positive side of that. It is also cuddly weather! YES!  Warm sweaters, warm bodies. Love it!  :) 

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Our high is supposed to  be 88 today but thunderstorms later tonight.

BramblePatch
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM
We had thunderstorms last night....but it was cold. Got down to 37 degrees. Its sunny but only high 50's right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheila5745
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Thursday,, rainy and chilly today. Glad I don't really have to go out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)