Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Is anyone else torturing their kids by making them stay up to watch the political debates? Lol

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Replies (11-15):
starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

My husband and I watched it.  The boys had gone to church with their cousins and missed half of it.  When they got home we made them watch about 30 minutes of it...My daughter is 5 and her bedtime is at 8 (when it came on here) so she didn't watch any of it.  If she would have been up, none of us would have been able to hear any of it....lol.

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I didn't. I was at my critique group last night and meant to record it, but forgot. I know my mom watched it and I'm sure DH did, even though he's on a business trip (I keep calling them TDYs!).

I always feel a vague sense of guilt when I miss those things. First, because I lose out on a topic of conversation in the household. DH and my mom are diehard conservatives and I'm a largely a-political moderate who just likes to poke them for fun. And second, I hate getting information "about" something when I could have just seen the thing itself.

BramblePatch
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM
My 5 year old woke up asking if the man I yelled at lost, lol. Guess I was more vocal than I thought :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
somuchlove4U
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Thought about it, but I didn't want to torture her.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Quoting BramblePatch:

My 5 year old woke up asking if the man I yelled at lost, lol. Guess I was more vocal than I thought :-)

Lol, that's how it was in our house! It was like the Super Bowl with us yelling at the tv....hehehhe
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)