Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do people do this anymore???

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 10 Replies

pen pals that is?

i want my son to start writing to a pen pal in another state or county. he is only 7 but how do i find him a pen pal? i loved having a pen pal when i was a kid!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
donnadea
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

google pen pals for kids it comes up with all kinds of sites that help find national and international pen pals for kids

donnadea
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

actually you said your son is 7... my son is 8. Maybe I will see if my son wants to write letters to someone.

If he wants to I could pm you about it.

TxMommyOfBoys
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM
My 1st grade boy would love a pen pal!! Lets do it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobooger
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Quoting TxMommyOfBoys:

My 1st grade boy would love a pen pal!! Lets do it :)

great! my son is second grade!

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I've tried pen pals for my 11, but they never seem to work out. 

zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I have 2 pen pals :D Lol

fallenangel_353
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Hey, Mine just turned 7, as soon as we get moved I love for him to have a pen pal!!

I'm also interested in him having an email pal! Trying to teach him how to use the internet more in depth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheila5745
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:49 AM

That would be so cool. T used to have a girl from the Catholic church come over to the special needs school for her pen pal, they wrote back and forth, but once a month got together and did a craft or something like that, she had so much fun and talked about Hailey all the time. Wish I could find her one too.

mommytobooger
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Quoting sheila5745:

That would be so cool. T used to have a girl from the Catholic church come over to the special needs school for her pen pal, they wrote back and forth, but once a month got together and did a craft or something like that, she had so much fun and talked about Hailey all the time. Wish I could find her one too.

Hi sheila,

well my son is 7, if you want we could exchange addresses and they could write to each other!

let me know, we are in CT.

coala
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I would like to set something up like that for my 6 1/2 yo, but I have a girl.  Don't know if they would be interested in writting to a girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)