Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Websites

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hey ladies,

At first I want to appoligise for yesterday I was really upset and angry and if I made you mad in anyway I am sorry.

Now is there any 1st grade and K ciriculums online since I can't take them out of school I can still be a huge roll in there lives and teach them myself.  I don't see why not

Alls I have is the internet so everything will have to be online and no printing things cause I don't have a printer.

I am going to do all I can for my kids and if that means doing the one on one time at home then so be it.  Time for this momma to take matters in her own hands.  So any ideas for paper work (Regular paper) or internet activities they can do to simulate there mind that would be wonderful thank you all!!!

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb357/2_kiddos/Wolf/wolffelicity3.gif

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
blueyedbaker
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I like Enchanted learning but I have the subscription which is only 20 bucks a year but they do have free stuff. Also dltk-kids.com is free and has a lot of stuff, this is a free math site to make your own worksheets superkids.com. You should check out your local library. You should be able to get on a computer there and print out papers that would be the best bet for you if you can't find anything online for the kids to do. Other wise buy some work books for them they are cheap.

2_kiddos
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

thanks i will look into thoes i have also found www.softschools.com was a good websight to

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)