Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anything fun planned this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM

C'mon by!! LOL The more the merrier!

Oh... and your name reminded me... Ds1 had swim team practice tonight :)

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We have Antlers tonight. I

Tomorrow is Bark at the Park -

Lamb BBQ at the ELKs lodge.

Sunday is church, chilling out, and serving dinner at the homeless shelter.

WOW! I wanna hang with you guys this weekend! This all sounds so cool!

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I'm sorry. I hope it gets better for you. Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Nothing. This is a very bad week for us. Not even sure where groceries are coming from. :(
I'm so stressed out.

BraydensMama163
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea... I also just list one of the kids I was keeping. The only one I was keeping full time. That takes away a lot of money.

On a bright note though we just got a free night to the state fair. 4 tickets parking and burgers.
Thanks to a good friend who is an avid caller for the local radio station :) that was awesome.

Quoting mem82:

I'm sorry. I hope it gets better for you. Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Nothing. This is a very bad week for us. Not even sure where groceries are coming from. :(

I'm so stressed out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting kirbymom:

I am recouping from this very exacerbating week. bleh.

So sorry about your week hugs

Relax, and rest in the fact that next week is brand new, with no mistakes.

Thank you! Today was just not any better either. I will be so glad when its the kids' bedtime, so I can start relaxing and quit pulling my hair out by the roots. hahahahaha I am just about bald now. :))

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM
How fun!

Quoting BramblePatch:

Finishing our school week Saturday morning and cleaning the garage to fit my car in now that the weather has turned to below 20 mornings. Sunday we are going to a friends Ranch so the kids can ride horses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM
That sounds awesome, and I love that it benefits the animal shelter!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We have Antlers tonight. It's a youth program through the local BPOE (Elks) lodge. The kids do charity work and help at community events. So they have a business meeting and social hour tonight.

Tomorrow is Bark at the Park - it's a FREE two day doggie event :) they have all sorts of sports to try with your dog. All sorts of vendors and freebies. I'm going to take the kids for a while. Last year we did race the wind" where they clock your dog and see how fast they run and we tried "urban mushing" aka dogs pulling scooters or carts instead of sleds - it was a BLAST!  It costs $1-5 to try different activities and the money goes to the local animal shelter.

Tomorrow evening, we are having a lamb BBQ at the ELKs lodge. The Antlers are helping serve. It's a fundraiser for their scholarship campaign. Followed by a band and dancing :) DHand I got tickets so after the kids are done we will run them home (less than 1/4 mile) and go back to the dance for an hour or two.

Sunday is church, chilling out, and serving dinner at the homeless shelter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Awww, I'mso happy they are feeling better!

Quoting oredeb:

taking my dad and mum back to brookings!! they are well enough to go home now!! they are so happy to get back to the coast!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I've been trying not to also. It is hard! There are always birthdays, things that break, and that darn food thing. ;)

Quoting mem82:

We'll probably just be hanging around, trying not to spend money. LOl

OH! My mom's birthday is tomorrow so I have to get that all figured out. Whoops!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww, sounds like you need a break! ((hugs))

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting kirbymom:

I am recouping from this very exacerbating week. bleh.

So sorry about your week hugs

Relax, and rest in the fact that next week is brand new, with no mistakes.

Thank you! Today was just not any better either. I will be so glad when its the kids' bedtime, so I can start relaxing and quit pulling my hair out by the roots. hahahahaha I am just about bald now. :))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Not particularly...tomorrow is going to be a bit of a hell day for me.  From 8 until 12p I am doing my regular volunteer shift at the church rec desk.  Then working out from 12p until 12:30 or so, then showering at church.  Then driving over to work a volunteer shift at the big local consignment sale.  Then home, thankfully, around 6-ish.  I'm sleeping in on Sunday, lol, then we're going to have an easy day at home until evening church, and then home again...ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)