Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Reading Eggs discount code

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:16 AM
  • 9 Replies

When I asked about Reading Eggs before a few had said they had gotten discount codes or extended free trials.  I was wondering if anyone has a current code I could use? 
Our trial expired yesterday and I'd really like to be able to continue using it! 

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rachel728
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Well, I found THIS list of codes.  You can put in multiple codes to get free weeks.  I got up to 112 days free before it told me I used my maxiumum number of codes for the year. 
Thought I'd pass that along for those who would like to use it but not pay the high price.  :) 

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Also, They start emailing you discounts to get you to sign back up. Thats how i got the second child free.

Rachel728
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I was looking for an email but hadn't gotten one yet.  But our original subscription just expired yesterday. 

chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM

How do you get to the point where you put the codes in.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Can someone please explain Reading Eggs to me. I got Missie and Cole tablets that run Android for Christmas. Do I use them on that?

chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Ok I figured out to do the discount codes. I was only able to put two in tho :(

Rachel728
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

You can put in 2 codes per child...but then apply them to whichever child you want to. I have two children signed up even though only my oldest uses it so I got to use 4 codes but just applied them all to my ODD.  IF that made sense, ha.

I don't know if you can do Reading Eggs on Android. We only use it on our PC. I know they do have an app but from what I've heard its not as good. But I've never used it. 

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

A few months back there was a huge list of codes & I used them & got my kids 1 1/2 years free but the ReadingEggs people apparently didn't want all the codes used like that & cut the amount of days down to just 2 months & now it won't let me use any codes even the ones it e-mails to me.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
This after a week or two they gave me 5 more weeks.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Also, They start emailing you discounts to get you to sign back up. Thats how i got the second child free.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN