Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
So we've been homeschooling for a month and a half but only gotten through about 2 weeks of materials. I'm homeschooling kindergarten(5yo, boy) I have a 3yo, 6mo and babysit my 5mo neice. while trying to help my husband with his homework, type his papers. Living in my parents home while my dad is in and out relapsing several times on drugs.
My parents have tried to offer to pay for him to go back to the private school. My husband wants him to reach certain school milestones by his birthday or he wants him enrolled in a school. He wants to see paperwork and seatwork and completed pages.
We went to virginia(live in mass) for an unexpected family emergency for 2 weeks, which initially set us back. My parents and husband think I'm incompetent.
I just want to cry. I have a hard time not taking anything they say like a personal attack. I do feel like life is overwhelming me...but if I tell dh it's going to only add fuel to his fire.
Any ideas? Would he be better in a school system? How can I fix this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Replies (21-21):
lil_mama06
by Debbie on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM
HUGS HUGS HUGS. Hope things turn around for you and your family. My niece is finally in a drug rehab. Its soo hard. Take a deep breath and maybe work on 1 or 2 subjects a day. Im still trying to get school mentality out of my brain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)