Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

living whith someone that treats me like im a dog

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 10 Replies
I need some advice I live with my boyfriend and his mother. This woman hates me she is a very rude and just does mean things to me everyday. She is doing all this stuff to me and her son lets her do this stuff to me. She throws her belonging all over our home, speaks to me like im a dog she starts fights with her son and i. When i say she throws her beloings around they are soiled with poop. I try to keep a nice and clean home ,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paig
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Sorry ladies I posted this in the wrong place. I wasn't paying att. To where I posted this.
BramblePatch
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I will still respond. ((((hugs)))). You do not deserve to be abused. By anyone. Please call a hotline to talk to someone. If you tell me where you live (approx) I will get you a number.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Who's home was it first?  If it's hers, then you need to plan to get out soon.  Even if that means leaving boyfriend.   If it's yours, then you and boyfriend need to decide on a move out date for his mom.  

paig
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:49 PM
I do have someone helping with me and this problem. I just thought i could get more advice on how to handle this from my point of view. Apservices is helping.
paig
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM
It is my home deed is in my name and I think a move out date for her is the rite thing to do. Thank you
sheila5745
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Quoting paig:

It is my home deed is in my name and I think a move out date for her is the rite thing to do. Thank you

I would certainly agree with the move out date...

Good Luck....

oredeb
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM

good luck with what you do paig

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Good luck!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Yes. Good luck to you and hopefully you can resolve this soon. :) 

paig
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Were planning on finding a home for her . Then we can b normal again. Life is good,we just need To regroup. Aps is helping us to reach our goal.Thanks everyone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)