Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New To Group INTRO

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am a homeschooling mom to four wonderful boys 10, 6 almost 7, 4, 1. I have been homeschooling since we pulled my oldest out of K. He was 5. We enjoy homeschooling sometimes I find it quite challenging but hang in there. I help a lot of people in my area with information about homeschooling and getting started. I would love to hold mini-conferences to give information, support, and scrap booking for parents. During the conferences have games and activities for the children. The reason for this is most home-school parents do not have the means or babysitters for their children to attend activities or conferences.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CityMom012
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Where are you from?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Hi dbdz. Welcome! :)
Sounds like you have been thinking about this for awhile now. Where are you from?
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you'll fit right in! I LOVE it here, especially because HSing can be a bit isolating for us moms/teachers. It's one of the many reasons I am utterly great full for this group and our local co-operative. Through the co-op I've been able to reach out to many new HSers who are looking for a little guidance from a more experienced teacher. Between my boys are 11 & almost 9, eek! Lol. Welcome again!

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

oredeb
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM

welcome db!!! sounds like a great idea!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Welcome to the group!  This is my 5th year homeschooling I have 2 kids(dd 11, ds 9). 

romacox
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Welcome.  Your idea sounds great

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Hello I four children as well I have been doing home school since my eight grader has been in 2nd grade and my oldest daughter since kindergarten.

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Welcome to the group. I think that is a great idea, I think more people would consider homeschooling if they could see how many people are truly doing it.
bether89
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Welcome to the group.

dbdz021205
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I am From NorthEast Arkansas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)