Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you give homeschool supplies/materials as Christmas presents to your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids will probably receive a big bag of craft supplies (heavy on the tape since Cole loves that stuff) so they will stay out of my stuff!

I thought about getting my oldest a microscope, too.

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Replies (21-26):
lifesadream83
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Art supplies definitely but I don't consider what she gets for christmas school supplies.  She is free to consume gifts at her own rate whereas I monitor the usage of school supplies. 

downsouthjunkin
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I would have to listen to complaining, so I don't even go there. LOL

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM

They are getting some fun pencils and erasers in their stockings.  I also want to get them a new "fun" electric toothbrush, eventhough we just went to the dentist and got great tooth brushes.  I have also give them both a new to them type of craft.  I like to expose them to something new every year.  Most everything we got is educational of sorts.  They are going to flip when they open their massive box of legos.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM

My DS is getting some Civil War coloring books and activity books with punch out soldiers for Christmas.  We have been studying the Civil War for the last couple of weeks and he loves it.

amandae21
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:14 AM

DD9 is getting US and world puzzles and lots of books in addition to her American Girl, scooter etc.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM

These are some great ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)