Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone have anything fun planned for tomorrow 12/12/12?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm looking for fun ideas to do.

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Not at the moment but I might think of something later.

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM

My kids are still in school until after Christmas, then we are homeschooling, so I didn't think of anything since they weren't really 'home'- but if anyone has any good ideas I might try to so something!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM
How exciting! Welcome to homeschooling

Quoting gacgbaker:

My kids are still in school until after Christmas, then we are homeschooling, so I didn't think of anything since they weren't really 'home'- but if anyone has any good ideas I might try to so something!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spitfire06
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Do u have snow?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Nothing as far as home schooling goes....DS will be catching up on workbook pages that he has been skipping (part of each lesson is to do several pages, which provide information for the projects that he has to do for the lesson).....however, it's my 40th birthday, so I *may* be getting pictures done, but I'll definitely be vegging out while DS does his school work.....we have implemented a new protocol: he does NOT get any electronics until I've verified and checked that his work is finished......both children are also under "present watch"....each night they aren't in bed on time, they lose a present, and it will take them 2 days to earn a present back.....yup,. it's that time of year again

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!  Enjoy your day!

Quoting Larisa72:

Nothing as far as home schooling goes....DS will be catching up on workbook pages that he has been skipping (part of each lesson is to do several pages, which provide information for the projects that he has to do for the lesson).....however, it's my 40th birthday, so I *may* be getting pictures done, but I'll definitely be vegging out while DS does his school work.....we have implemented a new protocol: he does NOT get any electronics until I've verified and checked that his work is finished......both children are also under "present watch"....each night they aren't in bed on time, they lose a present, and it will take them 2 days to earn a present back.....yup,. it's that time of year again

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Uh, no organized people make fun plans on funky dates like this.  I am not an organized person. :)  I didn't even realize the date was coming until I wrote a check today to pay a bill. 

ballerina.2006
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM
We are going on a field trip to the animal shelter. The school I submit samples to planned it out. Then that afternoon we're going to the office for a craft day.. All assuming I feel okay enough to do it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifesadream83
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Hopefully going into labor as I am a week overdue

coala
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope it goes smoothly when it does happen!!!

Quoting lifesadream83:

Hopefully going into labor as I am a week overdue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN