• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the best gift your kids will get for Christmas so far?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 49 Replies

What's the best thing you think they are going to receive?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Julia is getting a keyboard, she has been dying to learn the piano, but this is the closest we are getting. Lol! It was on sale for 59 from 119.
though she will probably like the lalaloopsy costume from her grandma, or maybe the tea set.
chels is getting a kids acoustic guitar
kayla... Well she is a baby. Lol. Maybe her sophie the giraffe from mamaw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM

My little kids are getting a one touch video camera from my friend to help them make their movies they have been making lately.

BramblePatch
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM
DS(5) is getting so many good things but his favorite will be the Innotab 2 or the Microscope set....or maybe the real binoculars.

All DD(4) wants is Baby Butterscotch and I broke down and spent the money. She is also getting an Innotab 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Time with their dad. Which they get so little of right now. 

haskins46563
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Santa is bring my dd6 a low balance beam. I think she'll flip out since I don't know if she even knows its possible to have one for home. Dd9 is getting a lot of great stuff. Real tools and a toolbox, his first pocket knife, a stop motion camera, a bow and arrow...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM
A Nook Color for my 4 year old. It is basic enough for him and what he needs for expanding his speech and education.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Hmm..My son (7) wanted a microscope, and art supplies. I also found him an angry birds game. The kind you actually set up and then use a real catapult to knock the blocks down with. He is going to flip. Oh and I got him a science experiment kit. He is going flip.
My oldest daughter wanted a gymnastics instruction video. I found it and got her a leotard and skirt to wear while doing the video. She also wanted a telescope and art supplies. She is getting paints and a set of brushes.
My youngest daughter is 2 she is getting a trike and a baby doll with a stroller and finger paints.
I can't wait for them to open their presents on Christmas morning. They are going to have such a fun day.
tiredmomfor2
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Quoting haskins46563:

Santa is bring my dd6 a low balance beam. I think she'll flip out since I don't know if she even knows its possible to have one for home. Dd9 is getting a lot of great stuff. Real tools and a toolbox, his first pocket knife, a stop motion camera, a bow and arrow...

Where did you find a low balance beam?? y oldest daughter is very interested in gymnastics. She is getting a video and the outfit to practice at home. We were talking about a balance beam later on if she stays interested.
wulfbourne
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I combined the money great grandma sent for them to get one big gift.  

http://www.kidkraft.com/toys-and-playsets/dollhouses/65023

It's a large quality dollhouse that they can use their many Barbie dolls in.

brokenxxangel
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Tons of play food and pots n pans, leap frog tag reading system and a build a bear bear....oh wait that's all her gifts lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)