Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's check in!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 39 Replies
It has been so quiet in here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrissyKC
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Hello, I am peeking in a few times.. it helps me keep my sanity... LOL!

Started new early schedule, and kids have completed math, typing, studied their bible quiz stuff for 20 minutes, english, journal, and some chores...   We are trying to stick with the schedule, but lunch was supposed to be at 11:30, and it's now 11:50 and I just tossed the veggies in to boil.. LOL!!!

I've had to prod my son at EVERYTHING today, which surprises me.. I expected it from the other one but not him.   He moved so slowly, he missed his first opportunity at break...

swim-mom72
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I'm here! Just been crazy busy with co-op stuff. Now I am sick and trying to get well : (

Moma3boyz
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I'm still here. Between schooling and working and the rest of life I haven't been able to post much.
Knightquester
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM

We were out of state for awhile and then came back with the flu which we've been fighting... needless to say we've been avoiding most people and things until we're all well.

donnadea
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I check in every now and then to see if there is anything new posted.

debramommyof4
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I check in off and on. I have a sinus infection which is kick I g my booty. But we are still chugging along
usmom3
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I am here everyday just not always active.

coala
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I have peeked in a few times today.  I have been doing a ton of laundry, checking on the kids, working, and moving furniture around.  Our new bed arrives today and I can't wait for a true good night's rest.  Otherwise it has been a fairly quiet and uneventful day....so far.  We will see how my evening goes as my 4 yo is out growing her naps and it she gets cranky as the day wears on.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Here!  lol  :)  

I have been not as busy in here as I usually am. :(   But I hope to rectify that right now. lol :)  

tiredmomfor2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I'm here as well! :) just been busy and had some issues with school/life. Haven't had a chance to post much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)