Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Making a downloadable e-book?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter's birthday is next week and I thought I would surprise her and turn some of her writings into a book.  I have a cover done and I have transferred them all over to pdf files, but I am stuck there.  I kind of wanted her to be able to download it to her ipod( or my kindle fire).  so it is in color and she can see all the pictures.  Anyone have any ideas?  I need it to be inexpensive as my boss just told me that they could not pay me for a couple of weeks (it's the off season for castnets). 

Thanks to all!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:36 PM

What a great idea, I have never tried doing something like that so here is a bump in hopes someone else has.

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM

if its online on a blog you can bring it to her ipod i think!! i have my blogs on my ipod.

also what are castnets??

leighp1
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Castnets are nets that people use down here to catch fish, but the castnet I make are mullet castnets.

I actually have her book in pdf file right now and I even made a cover for it.  now just trying to see if I can put it together and upload it.

Quoting oredeb:

if its online on a blog you can bring it to her ipod i think!! i have my blogs on my ipod.

also what are castnets??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)