Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Good Morning

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 9 Replies
How is everyone doing? Destinay is working on her own, I had my coffee fix, my house is clean so I'm just sitting here. What is everyone else doing?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Well, you are ahead of me! We hard a rough start to the day but i have managed to start laundry and clean the bathroom. Just sitting down to a cup of coffee and donut. Still have to get about 100 things done :)
swim-mom72
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I am trying to get well! lol  I have the flu : (

My youngest is doing his Bible, language and math and then I will read science with him. After lunch he will get some history and logic done and call it a day!

My oldest had morning swim practice from 5:30 -7:30, so he went back to sleep. When he gets up at 10 he will do math, langauge and reading. Then he will eat lunch and then work on history, science and spanish before heading back to swim practice from 3:30-5:30.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:05 AM
We are alive...
I'm headed out to my dog walking job in a few minutes.

We will be doing school ~ DSs both have co~op.

Laundry and groceries

This afternoon,I have karate and DS2 has confirmation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM

We're working on homework...I have to make a ton of hamburger dishes to freeze since Hubs decided he was going to leave 10 lbs of ground beef out overnight and if it doesn't get used right away...it's not going to last.... So don't feel up to it lol. I want to curl up in a ball in a dark room with a bunch of honey cough drops and some ginger tea with honey so I can get my voice back!!

TxMommyOfBoys
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Well I still have one kid who is asleep lol. Im starting my coffee and going to clean up from yesterday. .I never skip a day cleaning but I did yesterday and it's a mess! !!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Getting my hubby off to work & checking out all the interesting thing there are to learn from all of the facebook pages I fallow.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Well hello and we are finally done doing all of our school work. Ugh. It was such a ............. 

But thankfully it's over and we get get on to the rest of the day, what's left of it anyway.  

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM

LOL Yup!

Quoting irvinehiker:

Well, you are ahead of me! We hard a rough start to the day but i have managed to start laundry and clean the bathroom. Just sitting down to a cup of coffee and donut. Still have to get about 100 things done :)

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Ack! I'm finishing a couple of crochet projects for my step-mother, and finalizing all the registration info for the co-op I'm running as our semester starts next week. We are up to nearly 50 families, so I haven't made it out of my pj's in a week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN