Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Homeschooling Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Homeschooling Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (151-160):
bry-rymom
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Im new to the website, but I'm falling in love with it really fast. I am a busy mother of two, and i found it much practical, easy, and fun to home school. I get to spend most of my time educating. My children are so creative and full of life. I am so grateful for programs like cafe mom.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Hi and welcome. Im so glad you found CafeMom and Homeschooling Moms. I have learned so much from the moms  here in the short time I have been in this group.

Quoting bry-rymom:

Im new to the website, but I'm falling in love with it really fast. I am a busy mother of two, and i found it much practical, easy, and fun to home school. I get to spend most of my time educating. My children are so creative and full of life. I am so grateful for programs like cafe mom.

velvetgloss
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

it was so easy to HS scotland.

1st i had to sent a letter to get my sons name taking of the school register, we waited a while then got contacted by the Homeschool education official. onced we where approved for him homeschool it had began after 9 weeks of teaching my oldest son i now homeschool all my children its amazing. they are learning so much and they are also teaching me at the same time.

Joann.HS
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cathyeastman
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Cathyeastman and I am a homeschool mother to 3 children and would like to meet and intereact with othermom and dad who also home school their children also, I would love to hear and learn of everyone else's idea's and how they work around to home school, most importantly meet all parents who love to home school. Please fel free to email me and have a nice social conversation with another mother. God bless us all.. and may god be with us in every step of teaching our children

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Welcome Cathy!

Quoting cathyeastman:

Hello,

My name is Cathyeastman and I am a homeschool mother to 3 children and would like to meet and intereact with othermom and dad who also home school their children also, I would love to hear and learn of everyone else's idea's and how they work around to home school, most importantly meet all parents who love to home school. Please fel free to email me and have a nice social conversation with another mother. God bless us all.. and may god be with us in every step of teaching our children

greencleanmom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi- my name is Jennifer.  We have 4 children, ages 8, 6, 3 and 7 months.  I homeschool our 3 boys right now.  I am learning something new every day (about them and myself!).  I run a home business as well and love the flexibility of both schedules.  I am looking forward to meeting other parents who homeschool.  I am open to learning new ideas/ways of schooling our children.  Have a great day!

Kat0038
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I am a homeschool mom of two young children (4 year old and six year old) and looking for a way to connect with other homeschool moms. I am very excited over this site.
occumommy
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Maria, I have 3 children, 9, 4, and 1, and I am new to home schooling. My older 2 children are currently in the public school system and since they live with their dad I can't change that. I want to home school my youngest who lives with me, but am petrified to send him to the school district we live in. I also want to supliment the older 2 children's education. I look forward to reading and learning from mom's who do this already

Momma3loves
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Tammy I have been married 15 years, have 3 children 8, 4,  and 16 months. I have been homeschool my daughter in third grade, my a son in pre school. I am a work at home mom as an Avon represenative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)