Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Homeschooling Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Homeschooling Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (201-210):
Amanda_Jo1209
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey y'all!!! My name is Amanda. I am a SAHM two a 3 and 4 year old. I have decided recently that I want to homeschool. I live in Indiana. I have done a little bit of research on homeschooling but I know that I can always learn more from others who have done it for awhile.

TheNJGirl
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi,

My name is Maggilu Tucker, I am a homeschooling mom of 5 wonderful children. We live in North FL and travel all over the state - up and down I-95 and over to the St. Pete/Tampa area quite often.

Learning is our lifestyle, and the world is our classroom.

Maggilu

hairbowmama
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is margaret I am married 4 years now. I have 3 kids plus my brother whos 14 living with me.ages 14(brother)11(girl)9(boy)7(girl)I just started home schooling this year after the sandy shooting happened im glad I did.I will continue to do so.I live in Milford Pa

Margaret Barthel.
want to work from home?Ask me how
shaharv
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi April!! I have 4 kids ages 8, 7, 2, & 4 months. We also just recently moved from Florida to New Mexico. Exciting but also a little scary.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting shaharv:

Hi April!! I have 4 kids ages 8, 7, 2, & 4 months. We also just recently moved from Florida to New Mexico. Exciting but also a little scary.

Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Welcome Margaret, we are glad to have you.

Quoting hairbowmama:

hi my name is margaret I am married 4 years now. I have 3 kids plus my brother whos 14 living with me.ages 14(brother)11(girl)9(boy)7(girl)I just started home schooling this year after the sandy shooting happened im glad I did.I will continue to do so.I live in Milford Pa

Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Maggilu!! Welcome to Homeschooling Moms.

Quoting TheNJGirl:

Hi,

My name is Maggilu Tucker, I am a homeschooling mom of 5 wonderful children. We live in North FL and travel all over the state - up and down I-95 and over to the St. Pete/Tampa area quite often.

Learning is our lifestyle, and the world is our classroom.

Maggilu

Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Welcome Amanda. I hope we can help with your research!

Quoting Amanda_Jo1209:

Hey y'all!!! My name is Amanda. I am a SAHM two a 3 and 4 year old. I have decided recently that I want to homeschool. I live in Indiana. I have done a little bit of research on homeschooling but I know that I can always learn more from others who have done it for awhile.

2bBlessedwith4
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello, this is our third year homeschooling. We have 3 children and one on the way they are 13, 8, almost 3 and due in September:).. Three years in an we are still figuring things out but we are starting to get A good rhythm. Looking forward to meeting some great families
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and a great big......

Quoting 2bBlessedwith4:

Hello, this is our third year homeschooling. We have 3 children and one on the way they are 13, 8, almost 3 and due in September:).. Three years in an we are still figuring things out but we are starting to get A good rhythm. Looking forward to meeting some great families

How do you like homeschooling?   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)