Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Homeschooling Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Homeschooling Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (81-90):
Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Hi Misty! Glad you joined us. Welcome.

Quoting TwistedKnitts:

Hello,

My name is Misty. I Home-school my DD (5th grade). I have two children 11 & 6. My son wanted to try Public School this year. I have been married to my husband for 16 years. 

ElisabethCHale
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Guys,

My name is Elisabeth. I'm in the process of pulling my 6 year old son out of public school and begin homeschooling. I'm nervous about it and going crazy trying to come up with a cirriculum. Yikes!

I

troubleX4
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:07 AM
2 moms liked this

mother of 4 home schooling for the 2nd year ages 14,12,10 09. we love every min of it ok so 50 out of 60 are great lol

Iamme-Imamom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I have a 4yr old boy that I am doing some homeschooling things with now. We will be doing a mom & me class at our park district starting Feb. 4. I was some what advised at a family gathering that I need to get him into a preschool program. My son has a physical disability as do I & I'm not sure if I want him in a school setting. I didn't care for how I was treated,but then again that was many years ago & my son is a different person than me. I'd love to hear some homeschooling ideas for my science experimenting loving boy. He also amazes me as he's started to write his name which we haven't practiced much. Best of luck to all of you! : )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome misty elizabeth, trouble and lamme!!! glad you all could join us! come on in and talk with us!!!

NoShame116
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Shawna. I am a mother of 3. I am tired of our "wonderful" public school system, so in the Fall I'm going to start homeschooling. I was homeschooled myself pre through graduation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TJMom2two
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Theresa and I have 2 children, one whom is homeschooled and a great support system with my husband. We have been married going on 10 years and are working on homeschooling our 1st grader. My son is special needs so goes to school all year long. I am from Michigan.

momof3boys285
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

My name is Melissa.  I have three kids, 17, 13 and 8.  I am just starting out on the home school route with my thirteen yearold son.   We live in Georgia.  Just recently remarried. 

oredeb
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM

welocme shawna theresa and melissa! come on in and join us!!!

collimom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am in my 5th year of homeschooling my daughter of age 9. I enjoy having her at home and knowing what she is learning and being able to teach her at the level she needs. The biggest struggle for us right now is mulitplications and she hates reciting so any helpfull ideas are welcome : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN