Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to today?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 45 Replies

Ugh, I don't know why I do this to myself twice a year, but today I'm burying myself in my room in order to prep all the supplies for our first day of co-op on Tuesday. I'm teaching 3 classes so that means I have 3 days to make - 

13 3-ring binder Anatomy lapbooks

13 foam board 12 x 9 inch rectangular boxes 

And figure out how I'm going to transport all of them plus my 2 microscope cases, 13 stethoscopes and 4 dozen eggs - the 3 block from my house to coop....eek!

what are you up to?

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BramblePatch
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Not too much here. Its our one "free" day this week. I need to organize the walk in I use for school stuff and kids clothes... I think we will make some cookies at some point. And probably hit the ice rink for an hour or so if It doesn't snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rsrangel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM
We went to some garage sales, our local farmers market, now home relaxing and later we are going to the fair.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I'm working 7a-7p we don't have many patients and nothing going on, it will be a long day
Mellissa1990
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I'm resting and preparing curriculum for next  week.....trying to arrange some field trip with other homeschoolers.  Making cookies later with children reading the recipe.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I'm doing mostly random things, honestly. I just got toner for my printer so I will be printing out a storm. 8)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Oh, I need to get Rob's cub scout uniform put together for tonight. 

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I'm sitting in my writer's group meeting. We already talked about finding time to write, and next up is the agent hunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM

We are going to make a run to the craft supply store & set up our new tablet so the kids can start using it along with our other one. I think we might just hang out after that & see what happens naturally.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Making goat milk soap! I'm so excited, but it has to cure till st Patrick's day!
I also made some liquid hand soap from a cake of Dr. Bronners. It needs to sit till tomorrow morning.
Next I'm going to plan out the meals for the week, clean the kitchen, and make apple pie!
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Taking the day off to relax as we had a full week this past week. :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)