Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How did everyone's week go?

Posted by   + Show Post

My week has been so busy that every time I have gotton on here, I have had to get right back off. lol I just ould not post on here much at all or see how everyone was doing. But, I think I had a breakthrough in a couple of area's that really needed that breakthrough. I won't know for sure until next week. 

So how did your week progress? 

undefined

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Replies (11-12):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, learning goes on here no matter heat we do it seems, lol! Yesterday we watched a video on making marbles, because I didn't know how they were made either. We clipped the goat feet and I showed them how and why. We read a story about a vegetarian dragon and it led to the food pyramid and making shields, a study of our family crest from Ireland and a study of family history. I would love to just do that everyday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, that is such a wonderful way to learn, isn't it?  lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Yes, learning goes on here no matter heat we do it seems, lol! Yesterday we watched a video on making marbles, because I didn't know how they were made either. We clipped the goat feet and I showed them how and why. We read a story about a vegetarian dragon and it led to the food pyramid and making shields, a study of our family crest from Ireland and a study of family history. I would love to just do that everyday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN