Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you excited?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
About anything?

What are you most excited for this year?

Or what about this year do you hope to gain, change, do, etc?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BramblePatch
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I am super excited to start DD on her new Memoria Press Jr. Kindergarten this week. I am also excited that my 5 year old is adding Memoria Press Literature to his curriculum this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Excited that two of my kids decided to join a community theater. It will be a fun learning oppoortunity.

Excited that I quit a Boy Scout Scoutmaster. It has been a challenge and I'm readyfor a change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leighp1
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM
5 moms liked this

Excited that my daughter is receiving her learner's permit

(Scared that my daughter is receiving her learner's permit)

LOL

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I am changing things all the time.  LOL  Right now I am planning a 14 week class on geography through Art.  We picked 6 countries and I have so many fun things planned.  It has been a lot of work but I am hoping to have a great time.  Whenever I teach at co-ops it takes a lot out of me but I love it so much.  I have two really fun field trips planned.  Our class starts mid March and I can't wait to start.  I am hoping to have my syllabus finished in two weeks.  

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:59 AM
That's awesome everyone! I would be terrified if my son was driving but he is only 8 so I have awhile! Jen, what fun things are you doing for the geography? Jinx, how old are your kids? Theater can be fun, I dated a guy a few years ago that was really into theater and watched some of their shows- I really enjoyed it. Bramble, what exactly is jr kindergarten,
Is that like preschool? And how old?

I'm just excited for this year in general. I feel like so many huge things are changing in my life for the better. I have a lot on my plate but I feel so calm and okay with everything.

And I just ordered our microscope and science activities books and I cannot wait to show my son things under the microscope!
BramblePatch
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM
It a Program for the year before kindergarten. She is 4.

Quoting LilrockerMama:

That's awesome everyone! I would be terrified if my son was driving but he is only 8 so I have awhile! Jen, what fun things are you doing for the geography? Jinx, how old are your kids? Theater can be fun, I dated a guy a few years ago that was really into theater and watched some of their shows- I really enjoyed it. Bramble, what exactly is jr kindergarten,

Is that like preschool? And how old?

I'm just excited for this year in general. I feel like so many huge things are changing in my life for the better. I have a lot on my plate but I feel so calm and okay with everything.

And I just ordered our microscope and science activities books and I cannot wait to show my son things under the microscope!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by Tasha on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I'm excited to start homeschooling our kids this fall!! Can it be August already? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Why not start now? I just started!

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

I'm excited to start homeschooling our kids this fall!! Can it be August already? LOL

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I'm excited that our co-op has doubled in size, and the new semester starts Tuesday!

CowgirlMama0508
by Tasha on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I don't want to pull them out of public school mid year..

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Why not start now? I just started!

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)