Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschool planner?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies, I need more help! I need a planner (due to my personality). I was thinking of an old-fashioned paper planner and maybe use an electronic one as well, just because I love the mobility and the storage of virtual planning.

What type of planner do you use/recommend? Are there any good planners specifically for homeschoolers?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a binder that I put together with printables I found around the web. It contains my lesson plans, calendar, attendance sheet, ect. Here is the link to it if you would like to check it out. I explain it better there.

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I have an app on my iPad. It's homeschool helper I think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Donna Young. Com has some great, free sheets to print out.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I have bought a regular teacher planner, before, too.
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I don't have a planer but I use a calender to keep track of classes & activities for the whole family.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I will use a notebook and or my whiteboard but that is about all I use. Especially since I keep most of the kids' schoolwork.  :)  

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I made mine based off of mywellplannedday.com
then I started using the free planner pages I got with the free prek curric at www.weefolkart.com and it is my favorite!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have Microsoft Office 2010 then in Word they actually have planners and things you can download to your Word program under the File menu. I just discovered this the day before yesterday and made a monthly planner with what we are doing every day in "class" for a month, they also have weekly ones, and so many other things, its wonderful!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I use a very basic, generic weekly planner that I printed off free.  (I think it was lessonplanner.com)  I make one for each one of the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)